Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Harmony in Kingdom of Heaven

In prayer,  after a time of healing and being refreshed,  I saw the Lord pouring water over my head.  I often 'see' pictures or visions, as this is the way the Lord speaks to me, and He speaks deep into my spirit.


I then saw these massive flowers in a field that were bigger than humans.  I stood under a big red tulip-like flower, under it's petals.... the light shone through the petals,  there was dew on the flower and it was so refreshing... I saw a whole field like this with hugh flowers....  the Lord used this picture of nature, of flowers,  and began to speak to me about the nature of the Kingdom of Heaven...


The Lord began to speak to me and he said.... the Kingdom of Heaven is in perfect balance because there is no sin there, no curse, it is not a fallen kingdom, and it is in perfect harmony with itself, and with all nature and creatures.  There is no conflict,  no food chains or cycles, but peace, harmony and tranquility.  Food grows and animals and nature live side by side.

And the Lord said... the Kingdom of Heaven will one day be joined with the earth... the Kingdom of Heaven will reign on the earth.

I believe the Lord was giving me a preview of what that perfect harmony in heaven on earth will be like .... I welcome the Kingdom of Heaven, both now and in the future!





Revelation 21: 2-5:

I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride, beautifully dressed for her husband, and I hard a loud voice from the throne saying,  "Now, the dwelling of God is with me, and he will live with them.  They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.   He will wipe every tear from their eyes.  There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."  He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!"


No comments:

Post a Comment